Peer- Review Policy
Article Processing and Reviewing
Once the article is submitted by the author it undergoes a rigorous double blind peer review process
Submissions are promptly acknowledged through email within a few hours of the receipt of submission.
- Desk review being the first stage of assessment is carried out by the Editorial Team. The article is assessed for following points and usually takes 4-5 working days:
- Originality Test (Plagiarism Check through Turnitin)
- Relevance with the scope of Journal
- Compliance with the submission guidelines
- Unpublished work and not under consideration by any other journal
- Author if wishes, can withdraw the paper at this stage only.
- After passing the Desk Review, research article is further processed for double blind peer review process (once considered for that, papers cannot be withdrawn by the author)
- In the second stage, the paper is double blind reviewed by the National Reviewer and any changes or revisions suggested by the reviewer are communicated to the author. The author is expected to incorporate the changes before the paper is considered for next stage of Review
- In the third stage, the improved paper is double blind reviewed by the National Reviewer and any changes or revisions suggested by the reviewer are communicated to the author. The author is expected to incorporate the changes before it is considered for publication.
- Each Review Report may carry one of the four recommendations by the Reviewers:
- Accept without revisions (rare)
- Accept with minor revisions (re-writing, updating, elaborating certain sections)
- Accept with major changes (could involve revisions in methodology, factual corrections, ambiguity of arguments, inappropriate methodology, improvement in abstract etc.)
8.The decision on publication approximately takes 8-9 weeks after the receipt date.
9.The papers are published only after the reviewer’s comments are taken into consideration.
- Submissions will be rejected if:
- the author(s) fails to incorporate the revisions suggested by the reviewers.
- the author(s) fails to follow the deadlines.
- In case of major revisions suggested, only 1 time resubmission will be allowed.
- The decision on publication is duly communicated to the Author through OJS and email.